This incomparable property was formerly three very large cattle ranches supported by crystal clear spring fed streams, forests, massive bluffs, large caves — some so large that you can ride a horse into them. Beautiful valleys offer wide open ranges and picturesque views. Many fields are fenced and cross-fenced for cattle, horses, buffalo, goats or livestock. Much of the land is in its natural state with oak, pine, walnut, sycamore, maple, dogwood and many other native trees to the area.
A large river runs approximately eight miles through the property and there are multiple springs, streams and ponds throughout.The property offers miles of old logging, hiking, horseback riding and/or ATV riding trails.The potential uses of this remarkable property are many and include the following:
- Ranch Raising Cattle, Buffalo, Goats or Other Livestock
- Horse Breeding Facility or Horse Ranch
- Raising Chickens or Turkey
- Corporate Retreats
- Dude Ranch
- Land Development
- Family and Class reunions
- Lectures and events
- Event center
- Camping with more than 300 camp sites with water and electrical hookups
- RV Resort o Hunting Lodge or Game Destination
- Trout Farm or Fishing Resort
- A vacation destination site
- Commercial or residential development
- Tree Farm
- Horse farm with more than 1000 stalls
- Gravel pit
- …..And Many More!
Uses in the past have included a large outdoor concert, team penning and cattle driving, raising horses and cattle, lecture and training site, a site for large multi-family or commercial auctions, corporate retreats, sorority and fraternity week or weekend, university get-aways for week or weekend, Boy and Girl Scout retreats, large gathering place for various organizations, like quilting clubs, Mensa Society, corporations, Cattlemen’s Association, World Turkey Federation, charitable events and so much more. The sky is really the limit as the property is located in a rural area with no zoning or regulations for building other than for septic and wells.